Anybody remember this game from the old Playstation? Been having a craving to play it lately, but can't find it in any local stores anywhere. Anybody have a copy of it they may want to sell?
Anybody remember this game from the old Playstation? Been having a craving to play it lately, but can't find it in any local stores anywhere. Anybody have a copy of it they may want to sell?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
good game, ill ask some of my buddies if they have it
Awesome game. Never finished the second one though. I'll see if I can find a copy.
what's the game about?
i mean is it RPG..or what?
It's an RPG made by Square for the old Playstation, back in about '99, I believe. Looking for a copy but can't find one anywhere.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
As a matter of fact, I seen one last week in Kingsport mall....dont know if ya want too travel that far
Look on EBAY if not there then you will have a tough time finding it
Bookmarks